Hi there lovely people! I am excited today because we have 2 firsts for this blog. The first, first, is a guest post. And the second first is a gluten-free recipe. So today, Rose, who is an amazing food blogger, will be showing us how to cook up a stress-free, super yummy gluten-free flourless chocolate cake. And you might be thinking “Well how do you know it’s stress-free and super yummy Nick…..Have you made it!?” Why yes, yes I have. Additionally, I took a picture of it and posted it on my social media. That’s right, I don’t just talk the talk. I walk the walk. Anyway, I’ll shut up now, but make sure you click this link https://www.gimmetasty.com/ and check out Rose’s site because her content is top notch. Ok Rose…Show em how it’s done!
Hello! Rose here! I am a full-pledge mother and a kitchen warrior at the same time. I created the GimmeTasty.com blog so that I can share my cooking knowledge to each interested individual out there. If you want to catch up with my culinary adventures, just visit and subscribe to my site! I am excited to see you there!
Most of us are chocolate lovers. We all have a sweet tooth when it comes to this recipe. They are simply irresistible because of their luscious and mesmerizing taste. For instance, variants like tutti-frutti cakes are among the most satisfying desserts that you could ever indulge to.
There are variants of chocolates. From candies down to your favorite drinks, chocolate, as an ingredient, is pretty ubiquitous. But among these, it is undeniable that chocolate cakes have been a favorite of many (including me). This particular pastry is more than just a dessert. It is a food for the soul and a treasure to our tummies.
Fortunately, there is a version of chocolate cakes that are acceptable for gluten-free folks out there. Let me introduce you to my flourless chocolate cake. Don’t worry. It is as tasty as the normal chocolate cake. It is a guilt-free food, too.
Do you want to make this tasty delicacy? Then check out this simple tutorial of mine!
Before you head to your kitchen, make sure that you have acquired the necessary ingredients for this recipe. Make sure that your tools are all set and ready. Once these things are present, you can smoothly create this ever-delectable cake. Let’s get started!
Mouth-Watering Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 125 g of chopped Dark chocolate
- 125 g of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Start preheating your oven to the temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C). This is the ideal temperature for baking pastries like cookies and cakes.
- While your heating device is running, butter a baking pan. Make sure that you line its bottom a rounded butter paper and wax paper.
- If the chocolate is still whole, just chop them into tiny pieces before adding it, along with the butter to a metal bowl or a double boiler, then set over a pan of simmering water. Melt the chocolate and butter and make sure you stir the mixture until you can get a rich and smooth result.
- Take your bowl (or double boiler) off of the heat source so that you can sprinkle the sugar on your mixture. After this, crack in your eggs, then whisk the mixture thoroughly.
- Sift the cocoa powder into your semi-liquid mixture and stir it once again until all the ingredients have been combined properly. Once it is done, you can pour the chocolate mixture into the pan. It should be bake-worthy already.
- Put the pan inside the oven and let your heating device bake your soon-to-be chocolate for around 25 minutes. You can already stop the baking if you noticed that there are thin crusts forming on the pan. Remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool for around 5 minutes. After this, you are now ready to consume the cake!
- If there are still some remaining cocoa powder, sprinkle it to the surface of the cake. This should give your chocolate the extra texture that it needs to appeal to your taste buds fully.
- Take note that the cake can still be preserved for up to a week inside a refrigerator. Just make sure that you place it in an airtight container to slow down the natural spoiling process.
- Also, I have to remind you that the slices of cake can still be reheated in the oven as well. Do the reheating in your oven for 30 seconds and cool it for a minute before eating.
Final Thoughts On This Flourless Chocolate Cake
As you can see, making a gluten-free chocolate cake is easy and far from being impossible. The ingredients that are needed for this recipe is simple and very accessible. It is quite contrary to the misconception that the food items required for a flourless cake are expensive. Well, that’s not really the case.
You can freely increase the quantity of ingredients based on the number of stomachs that you are going to feed. Also, the cake would taste better if you will accompany it with your favorite beverages. Share it with your friends, too, so that they can know the joys of eating a homemade chocolate cake!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Just kindly ask me if you have any questions regarding this flourless pastry. I will just be right here! Have a fun time in cooking!
So there you have it. Told ya she was a top-notch blogger. Thank you so much for reaching out Rose. It was a pleasure to have you be apart of this blog. And of course, if you have any other cool ideas, let me know.
So you like this cake recipe? Well then may also like this sticky date pudding recipe: http://www.blogtasticfood.com/sticky-date-pudding/
Next, I will be posting a duck risotto recipe so get ready for that. To sum up, thank you all so much for checking out this post, really hope you enjoyed. Have an awesome day and I will send another post your way soon.