So now a days, many of us know all about going to the club and downing Jack Daniels and coke, next thing you know you are stumbling on your own feet and words. However, have you ever considered a cocktail on a hot summers day? The reason I ask is because a Cuba Libre would suit a moment like this perfectly. Now this is kind of ironic of me to say because it’s not even summer where I am at the moment, however like I have mentioned before, it doesn’t really matter because people all over the world read these posts.
So if it is a really hot summers day and you are looking to impress someone, I think this recipe will work very well for you. There isn’t much else I wanted to say lovely people because I want to keep these cocktail posts as simple and straightforward as possible. If you like this recipe and want to stay updated, feel free to subscribe and/or follow my social media.
I wish you all a lovely week! (:
Cuba Libre recipe:
The most refreshing drink to have on a hot day.
- 50 mls of rum
- Coke to top up
- Half a lime cut into wedges
- A good handful of ice
- Put your ice in a high ball glass and use a spoon to stir around for about 20-30 seconds. This will chill the glass nicely.
- Squeeze the juice form your lime wedges in the glass, rub the lime zest around the rim of your glass then put the lime wedges in as well.
- Add your rum and then top up with coke.
- Gently stir a few times and enjoy.
Other posts you may like: