Ok, so here are my Pulled Pork Sliders. And I made them with a zingy, fresh slaw. The pork has a bit of bite so the coleslaw just acts as a nice refresher. And since the yogurt replaces the mayonnaise, it is super healthy! I was also going to spread a bit of mustard on the buns, but as I just mentioned, the pork already gave the burgers enough heat, so it was unnecessary in my opinion.
As you can see, I used brioche buns, but please feel free to use whatever mini buns you wish. Oh and in case you are wondering, the recipe for the pulled pork itself is on another post of mine which I will link at the bottom of this page.
By the way, did you notice the granite surface in these pictures? My dad built a bench to put that surface on and it has been a huge help in our kitchen. Especially when it comes to rolling dough and making pastry. So you will see many more photos on this bench in the future.
Ok, that is enough rambling from me, as want to keep this post short and sweet. And remember, if you want to make these pulled pork sliders, make sure you check out the recipe for the pulled pork in the link below. Have an awesome day and I will send another recipe your way soon.
- 1 kg of spicy pulled pork (the recipe is linked at the bottom of the page)
- 12 slider buns of your choosing
- 300g of purple cabbage
- 2 medium sized carrots peeled and grated
- 1 brown onion peeled and finely sliced
- 2 and a half tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- A bunch of coriander roughly chopped
- 350g of natural yogurt
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Mix the purple cabbage, grated carrot, onion, lemon juice, coriander, yogurt and a pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Start heating up your pulled pork if need be. Meanwhile, separate your buns with a knife.
- Fill your sliders with a generous amount of pulled pork and a nice big dollop of the slaw.
- Serve and enjoy.
Pulled pork recipe: Smokey and Spicy Pulled Pork