One Lovely Blog Award
Boooo Yaaaa! Another blogger award, which means another opportunity to connect with more awesome bloggers. This amazing blogger has nominated me for the second time. Esme, I can’t thank you enough for the One lovely blog award. I said it before and I’ll say it again. There is sooooo much amazing foodie related content on her site so I highly recommend you click that link below to check out her wonderful work.
The rules for the nominees are simple:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award.
Ok, so now that the first two are already done. Let’s move on to seven facts about me. Now it’s obvious that I love to cook, so I will leave food related stuff out of this list. Hmmmmmm, what to say:
- I used to be a pretty big gaming geek, and I still am a bit even now. I loved watching reviews and gameplay for new upcoming video games. And I got pretty dang good at Call of Duty….perhaps a bit too good. My brother called me the COD doctor.
- I did Karate when I was about 7 years old, so watch out!!
- I played guitar for a loooong time. And still dabble every now and then.
- I am currently doing an art course, as I grew up loving art. Although I want my full-time career to be food blogging. I would still love to have the experience of selling at least one artwork I make in some kind of art shop.
- I love motivational speakers such as Les Brown, Tony Robins and my absolute favorite, Eric Thomas.
- Love going to the gym. Exercising makes me feel alive and amazing!
- I love turtles and tortoises. I don’t know why, I just do.
Hope you found that interesting. And now, here are my nominees:
Thanks again to Esme, and thanks to anyone reading this post. It really means a lot. And congratulations to the nominees, you are all wonderful bloggers.
Have an awesome day!